2021 was a very turbulent year and full of cyber events that affected countless important companies internationally and nationally.
We do not know with exact grade what will happen. These New Year's resolutions must help to improve individual, business, and collective cybersecurity.
We recommend that you do not miss out on these resolutions and that bosses, executives, managers, etc., recognize the role of expert cybersecurity teams to avoid tragedies that cost even one's life.
We leave a list of resolutions that will guide us to a better year regarding cyber.
- Take updated courses on cybercrime theory. Training dispels ignorance about the nature of cyberattacks.
- Read the latest on cyber attacks. Notes pop up all the time. There will always be something new to know about the subject.
- Phishing and ransomware are more common than you might think, don't forget. Everybody can suffer and fall unconsciously, and cybercriminals take advantage of our naivety and clumsiness.
- Change passwords. This advice is very elementary, but perhaps it would be necessary to do it every day and make them stronger so as not to decipher them.
- Accelerate the development of legal frameworks for cybersecurity and exemplary punishments for cyber attackers. If countries toughen their penalties, criminals would think twice.
- Use a VPN. The VPN mode greatly determines the strength or weakness of a network.
- Mention cybersecurity and its counterpart. Do it inside or outside your home, business, government institution, and so on. Raising the topic arouses interest.
- Not least, hiring a cybersecurity service. In our THETA432 team, you can be sure that you will have a team in constant work joining forces so that you can benefit from the best cyber protection.
Know more and get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jorge Daniel Tejeda